ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Sample Returns (Duplicates):
- Process the returns from authorized showrooms and identifying if the sample will continue to be needed in the sample warehouse, sample sale inventory or archives.
- Maintains on set of samples to the seasonal line sheet
- Provide appropriate receiving documentation to accounting for appropriate invoices and credits
- Create all transfer and return authorizations in Full Circle from warehouse to warehouse.
Screen Print (Develop / Quality Control):
- Receive artwork and tech pack w/dimension and color specification
- Works with Screen print company to create silk and process testing on fabric for hand feel.
- Sends garments to create a proto for review and approval from design
- Sends 1 approved set to merchandising and sales team and keeps one approved set for production.
- Checks screen print TOP against bulk during screen print process.
- Insures that production is consistent and approves bulk production.
- Reviews invoices from screen printing to insure that costing is accurate.
- Maintains a log on screen print invoices to make sure invoices are accurate and turned in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors’ degree in Apparel Production or closely related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience, desired.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Full Circle
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of screen print development and production experience.
- Understanding of garment dye process.
Core competencies required for the Production Coordinator:
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Excellent Verbal and Phone Skills
- Drive for Results
- Organizational Skills
- Priority Setting/Time Management
James Perse Enterprises, Inc. has successfully introduced its unique take on the Southern California lifestyle to the world. With visionary focus, Perse has expanded the company to include James Perse Standard, James Perse Los Angeles, James Perse Home and James Perse Malibu, each line defined by premium fabrics and Perse's signature designs. James Perse Enterprises, Inc. enters its second decade with the perfect basis for continued global expansion - absolute dedication to its swiftly growing, intensely loyal clientele. At James Perse Enterprises, Inc. we set superior standards for our products and our employees. We seek talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who would be assets to our brand. We are seeking responsible, committed, and highly energetic retail professionals with a developed sense of contemporary style and exceptional customer service.
James Perse offers a competitive compensation package. Full-time positions are eligible for Company sponsored benefits.